Monday, September 20, 2010

Seeking God

Jer. 29:13-14a, "You will seek me and find me when you search for me with all your heart. I will be found by you," declares the Lord....."

Whenever family pictures were taken, my husband and I always scrambled through the crowd, found each other, leaned in toward one another, and held hands.

In the variation of people, events, and circumstances in my life, I am learning to scramble to my Savior's side, lean into His strength, and hold tightly to His Presence.

My life verse is Joshua 1:9. In the King James version it says, "Be of a good courage. Be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed, for the Lord thy God is with thee withersoever thou goest."

Thank You, precious Lord, that You can always be found. At any time I can snuggle up to Your side and find the comfort and strength that I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment