Sunday, July 14, 2013

Praise the Lord!



      I just want to borrow some words from Scripture and use them for us to praise the Lord together today.
      Psalm 9:1-2,  "I will thank you, Lord, with all my heart; I will tell of all the marvelous things you have done.  I will be filled with joy because of you.  I will sing praises to your name, O Most High."
      I Chronicles 16:23-25a, 34,  "Let the whole earth sing to the Lord!  Each day proclaim the good news that he saves.  Publish his glorious deeds among the nations.  Tell everyone about the amazing things he does.  Great is the Lord!  He is most worthy of praise!......Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good!  His faithful love endures forever."
      Psalm 11:7,  "For the Lord is righteous, and he loves justice. 
Those who do what is right will see his face."
      Psalm 13:6,  "I will sing to the Lord, because he has been so good to me."
      Psalm 18:1-2,  "I love you, Lord, you are my strength.  The Lord is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock in whom I find protection.  He is my shield, the strength of my salvation, and my stronghold."
      Romans 11:33a,  "Oh, what a wonderful God we have!  How great are his riches and wisdom and knowledge."
     Psalm 29:2b,  "Worship the Lord in the splendor of his holiness."
      Psalm 16:8, 11,  "I know the Lord is always with me.  I will not be shaken, for he is right beside me.  You will show me the way of life, granting me the joy of your presence and the pleasures of living with you forever."
      Psalm 31:21,  "Praise the Lord, for he has shown me his unfailing love."

Father, I praise You and thank You for all Your goodness and loving kindness to me.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment